

As it was my first time trying to catch a fish with a net, Ayah tried teaching me how to do it. Oh, we had to pay $10 to fish there and for $10, you will get one of those small aquarium and a net. They are open from 9am all the way till 11 at night!

After I had got the hang of it, I didn't allow Ayah to hold my hand and insisted on trying to catch the fish by myself.


After several attempts and not getting any fish into the net, I tried using my hands instead. Hehe!

My catch at the end of the morning. Not bad for a first timer, eh?
Like I mentioned, I refused to leave and had to be forcefully carried to the car. We went home for lunch before going to Sentosa to catch some butterflies at the Butterfly Park!

Before that, a drink and some ice-cream first.


The matamorphosis.





Ayah and I kept trying to get the butterflies to perch themselves on our hands but no matter how hard we tried, no butterfly came to us!




It was really fun walking around the park with butterflies flying all over you. According to the brochure we read, there are 1500 butterflies in the park but we suspect the 1500 include the dead ones that they had framed up! For more information, please visit www.sentosa.com.sg . Hehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment