Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yo Uncle Man! I'm updating my blog as requested by you. By the way, how come you didn't wake me up before you left? For that, you owe me a present! Wait a minute! Make it presentS!

OK, I resumed Mandarin classes at Tien Hsia on Sunday. No one was allowed to be in class with me so Ayah left me in the classroom and quickly ran off. I cried a little bit for a little while but when Ayah peeped through the window a short while later, he saw me taking part in the class activities happily. I guess preschool has made me independent and confident.

My teachers told my parents yesterday that I've been vocalising a lot more and that I listen to all the teachers' instructions and am always so happy to complete the tasks assigned.

Below is my latest craft piece. Cute kan? Hehe.

6 comments:

`haNnah said...

ohoh, when you can speak chinese, tell me tau.then i go improve my chinese then we can gossip in chinese.you want you want??

Tata said...

kak nana, sorry ah. i dont engage in such unintellectual activities. muahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

that's a cute one.. i'm gonna try and make something like that too..

Tata said...

alya, i made dog so u make cat lah.. then we fight n see who wins. hehehe

Anonymous said...

it's cute indeed! how clever. can u make a duckie for me please? u told me i need a duckie :D

Tata said...

nunu, i'll need a yellow paper bag for a duckie. u have one?