Monday, March 27, 2006

Emak was so impressed with my good behaviour at the SSO concert last year and Disney on Ice last month that she decided it was time to expose me to plays. So last Saturday, we went to catch my first play, 'The Sound Collector'. The play was about a noisy girl who liked to disturb her neighbour with the many sounds that she made. Her neighbour, on the other hand, was afraid of sounds. One day, the noisy girl woke up to realise that all the sounds that she liked had been stolen by the sound collector. It was an interactive play and when the audience laughed, I made sure I laughed hard too! I was attentive throughout the one hour play and Emak and Ayah decided that I am ready to watch more plays. Immediately after the play, Emak queued up to purchase tickets to 'The Selfish Giant' but the queue was so long she gave up after 15 minutes. But I'm sure Emak will find other means to buy the tickets so that we can all watch the play.
While waiting for the play to start, I posed outside the theatre and chewed on a straw.

Emak got me my own ticket so I had a seat all to myself, with a booster seat on it but I hated it and ended up sitting on Ayah's lap throughout.
Check out the cute props for the play.
After the play, I went walking around Robertson Quay.
After that. all of us were hungry and went for dinner.

No comments: