Saturday, March 11, 2006

i had a fun time today! After Seimpi, we went for a walk at the Botanic Gardens. I walked so much and saw a few black swans! After the walk, we went for lunch at Orchard before heading home.
Yoohoo! Where's everyone?

Check out the swans! They seem bigger than me!
At night, Emak and Ayah took me for another walk. We walked from the Asian Civilisations Museum all the way to the gorgeous Fullerton Hotel. The area was so beautiful and lively.
We also went to catch an exhibition at the Arts House. It was a very interesting exhibition on self-censorship, held at the Chamber of the Old Parliament House.
After that, I attended my very first open air concert. There was a band on stage and people were just sitting on the grass listening to their music. One of the organisers gave me a luminous light to be worn around my wrist but Ayah could not figure out how to fix it so I ended up putting it in my mouth instead! I had such a tiring day I fell asleep on the way home in the car.

No comments: