skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tata

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The multiplication of genies!
Nemo!
I'm sure what these were but they looked like a bunch of high school band members.
Pinochio and Gappeto.
Mulan!
The Incredibles!
At the end of the show, all those who sat in front got to shake hands with the characters. Ayah said that was the best part of the event.

Posted by Tata at Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Labels: plays and performances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (44)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2006 (198)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • I have started eating rice and I can now eat on my...
      • I have been sick these few days. I sound so nasal ...
      • Emak was so impressed with my good behaviour at th...
      • Last Friday, I went to Abang Faris' house and saw ...
      • Yesterday, while Emak was busy chatting on MSN wit...
      • Last Sunday was a terrific day. After Seimpi, we r...
      • The multiplication of genies! Nemo! I'm sure what...
      • i had a fun time today! After Seimpi, we went for ...
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  March (1)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

Tata
View my complete profile