skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tata

Monday, April 03, 2006

Ayah called Emak early this morning to tell her what a nice place Surfers' Paradise in Brisbane is. He then emailed Emak 27 pictures of Brisbane!I also heard Ayah telling Emak that they should take me there in June!




Posted by Tata at Monday, April 03, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (44)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2006 (198)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • I've been sick. I was put under observation at the...
      • I had a very tiring day today. After visiting Nyai...
      • Ayah came back from Australia today, after almost ...
      • I have finally recovered and will be going back to...
      • I went to Raffles Hospital again this morning. My ...
      • Ayah called Emak early this morning to tell her w...
      • I skipped Seimpi today and went shopping with Emak...
    • ►  March (8)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  March (1)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

Tata
View my complete profile