Saturday, April 15, 2006

I had a very tiring day today. After visiting Nyai, we went for lunch at Fish&Co and Emak let me eat real food!!! I had coriander dory fillet and orange rice. Yummy! After that Emak bought herself a Dopod ( much to Ayah's jealousy) and we then realised that we had lots of time to kill so we went for a drink at the beach club. The Club is a really nice place and we haddrinks at the boardwalk cafe while listening to the sounds of the waves (www.changibc.org.sg).

Even after all that we still had a lot of time to kill so we went to NSRCC (nsrcc.com.sg) for me to run around. Ayah loves the NSRCC and so do I! We forgot to bring a camera with us but I will remember to do that next time so that I can snap some pictures.

Then at about 7 we left for Auntie Prema's place. I had a fun time playing with Arati and Adi that night but too bad Ayah forgot the digicam! We left Auntie Prems'a place at about 10pm and I fell asleep the minute I got into the car!

No comments: