skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tata

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I've been sick. I was put under observation at the hospital today and have to be monitored closely for the next 4 days. Sigh.
Posted by Tata at Saturday, April 22, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (44)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2006 (198)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • I've been sick. I was put under observation at the...
      • I had a very tiring day today. After visiting Nyai...
      • Ayah came back from Australia today, after almost ...
      • I have finally recovered and will be going back to...
      • I went to Raffles Hospital again this morning. My ...
      • Ayah called Emak early this morning to tell her w...
      • I skipped Seimpi today and went shopping with Emak...
    • ►  March (8)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  March (1)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

Tata
View my complete profile