Thursday, May 11, 2006

Emak and Ayah took me for a walk at the river bank (or so Ayah calls it) earlier on today. I was shocked to discover that so many lights at the offices in the CBD area were still switched on ever though it was close to 10pm and it's the eve of a public holiday! Don't these people need a break? I looked hard at the river for a fish or two but I saw none so ....

I ran to the bridge and headed towards the Fullerton Hotel. ...
where I amused myself with the "mini fountains" just outside the hotel
when I saw something very interesting....

Look! I wasn't kidding! Can you spot those naked boys??? Yikes!
After that shocking experience, Emak and Ayah took me for ice-cream at this very nice place called Earshot,located at the Arts House. It was a unique place, with books and CDs all over the place.
Even the menu was in a CD!

No comments: