Saturday, May 27, 2006

We attended a wedding lunch hosted by Uncle Chee Keong and Auntie Angeline today. It was held at this wonderful restaurant and when everyone had finished eating, something interesting happened. We were all told to smash our plates! Apparently, it is a Greek tradition. Ayah allowed me to smash a plate and I was very excited about it.


The food was really really yummy!
Check out the mess on the floor after everyone had smashed their plates!

After that, we went to Nyai's place to take a nap before going to the Hi-5 concert. Emak kept yawning and yawning throughout the concert and she told Ayah that she was bored but I enjoyed myself very much, laughing and clapping the night away.


1 comment:

`haNnah said...

must've been fun but too bad my fave character kathleen is no more in the grp.sorry cik yanti but i'm still trying to find out how to put in the video myself... I'll tell you once i find out how to do it... bye for now ~kak nana~