We celebrated Mother's Day yesterday. We gave Nenek a dinner treat but Emak regretted choosing that restaurant we went to because it was sooo crowded and was noisier than a wet market! To make matters worse, I bit a plastic spoon and ate part of it! Emak and Ayah tried very hard to get it out of my mouth but I struggled and cried so loudly everyone at the restaurant was staring at us, so much so that Emak and Ayah had to take me outside to continue with the struggle. After almost half an hour, they gave up and brought me back in. By then, I was in a foul mood and refused to behave.
We gave Nenek a present and we really hope she likes it. I gave Nyai a present too and Nyai said she loves it. Did Emak get a present? No, she didn't! Emak said Ayah owes her lots of presents, one of which contains the word bracelet. Hehe!



It was already close to 11pm and Emak insisted I take a picture with Uncle Larry and Auntie Veronica. I was crying and even pushed Auntie Veronica away because I was simply too tired. Sorry, Uncle and Auntie. Next time I'll be a good girl, ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment