Friday, May 12, 2006

We went to catch the award-winning entertainers, Scotty and Lulu at the DBS Arts Centre today! I have been extremely excited about it, or rather Emak has been extremely excited about it. Hehe! It was money and time well spent because Scotty and Lulu were simply marvellous! They were hilarious and the audience roared with laughter at their silly actions. I was very amused by them and kept laughing out loud at their antics. Emak and Ayah were very proud of me because I behaved myself throughout the entire one-hour show and participated in every activity.


There was a group of cute little kids who spiced up the performance.

At one point, Scotty and Lulu invited 5 members of the audience to come on stage and we were also given a giant ball which we had to bounce from row to row.
After the show, we went for lunch at Fish&Co (AGAIN!) and while I was deliberating on what to eat, Ayah took the menu away and Emak made the decision of feeding me Coriander Catch AGAIN! Sigh.
Since today is a Friday, Ayah had to go for Friday prayers in the afternoon, so while waiting for Ayah, Emak and I spent our time at Paragon, with me trying one kiddy ride after another.
We went to Sentosa after that, with the intention of going to the Butterfly Park but Sentosa was SO crowded Emak started to sulk. Then it began to drizzle and so we had no choice but to leave. We stopped by the Old Ford Factory on the way home because Ayah wanted to show me some war relics but the place was closed and so I went home to take a nap.

No comments: