I did something horrible a while ago. While no one was looking, I went into the toilet, scooped out water from the toilet bowl and drank it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emak told Auntie Prema about it and Auntie Prema quickly gave Emak the number to the Poison Control Centre. She is a very resourceful lady, that Auntie Prema. Emak called the Poison Control Centre ( Tel : 64239119 ) to ask what she should do. The lady who picked up the call was very nice and very informative and she told Emak what she should look out for. I hope I'm going to be alright.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tsk tsk tsk! Such a naughty girl. Drinking out of thentoilet bow. Hope you're ok...
kak nana
Hi Tata... Gerald likes to play with the water in the toilet bowl too. Luckily he hasn't tasted any of it yet.
Post a Comment