Sunday, February 11, 2007

There was an outdoor concert by the Singapore Chinese Orchestra at the Botanic Gardens yesterday. 2Fs came along with us and Uncle Bambang's family met us there. The sky seemed rather threatening but thank goodness it didn't rain at all.

Before the concert started, 2Fs, Abang Aniq, Abang Ariq (a.k.a 2As), Ayah, Uncle Bambang and I ran around kicking a ball ....



and blew bubbles.


There was quite a good crowd at the concert and just like us, everyone came with their picnic baskets and mats.
I couldn't resist the potato chips Uncle Bambang bought.


Now, something else happened yesterday. While everyone was engrossed in the soccer game, I wandered off elsewhere. When Emak asked Ayah where I was, he said, "I don't know". Initially Emak thought Ayah was kidding but she soon realised that he really didn't know where I was! That was when Emak started to panic and they couldn't locate me at first because there were so many people there. Finally, they found me at one spot playing with a group of kids. sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, next time don't wander off on your own, ok Tata? Lucky thing ur parents found you.... :) I got lost at Ikea once. My mummy found me only because I was already wailing so loudly and was attracting people's attention!

Tata said...

iman, i think it was very naughty of me to make my parents panic.. h ehehe.. do you have a phobia of ikea now?

Anonymous said...

oh that's scary.. i think you have to stick to your parents like glue especially in large but crowded place like that Tata.. maybe you do need to put on a toddler safety leash after all ..

Tata said...

alya, yeah maybe it is time to use the leash! hhaha

Tata said...

haney, let ur mum relek for a while more lah.. and u can dok jaga adik kat rumah!