We started with rock painting. The activities were held at this large area at the basement. The facilitators were very nice ladies and they were very patient with all of us.



That was what I managed to do. It's supposed to be a tiger but I think it looks more like a cat!
All these rocks were painted by the facilitators themselves. How I wish I can make such nice ones.
While waiting for the next activity to start, we had a little bit of pretend play. Abang Faris thought he is a snake charmer. Haha!
I couldn't get my hands off these wayang kulit stuff and kept pushing Kak Fifi away so that I could play with it. At 2:30, there was a sing-along session followed by balloon sculpturing.

Abang Faris got the most balloons
while I got myself a "wand"
and Kak Fifi got herself a "bracelet".
There was also a dress up corner where we could put on the various costumes available.

Yikes!
On another side of the room was a reading corner and I had a great time listening to Ayah who read some story from the "Amazing Asian Folktales" to me.
This is ACM's Bronze Handling Collection and there were worksheets available for us to learn more about the collection but I didn't take any of those as I hate worksheets.
Before we left the place, we had ice-cream by the river. It was a fun Sunday and I hope we can do this again next time.
6 comments:
oooo you look like you had fun with kak fifi and abang fariz..oh maybe you three guys could be an artist some day and paint as nice as the facilitators...
kak nana, muakakaka.. too bad ur too old to join us.. hahaha
Sure looks like you had loads of fun, Tata. And I LUUUURVE the wand that you've got! Must ask my Aunty Tiq to learn how to make the wand cos she's the person behind all the balloon sculturings for my birthday!. :)
iman, you should learn how to do it then u can do it for me. ok? hehhe
Tata, mummy's been asking me whether the museum errr ... police ... will chase us out if I made too much noise in the galleries. She's been itching to go to the National Museum. I told her I'll be quiet. I think I can.
Maybe not. :D
ajab, most of the time there are not many people in the galleries so even if you scream, no one would care.. hehehe.. just make sure u dont touch the exhibits or they might say "once broken considered sold"!
Post a Comment