Wednesday, February 28, 2007
I've observed Nenek washing my clothes many times. She doesn't put my clothes in the washing machine but she hand washes them. This is what she will do - soak the clothes in a pail, lift them up and scrub them before rinsing them off. Today, when no one was looking, I decided to imitate Nenek but instead of putting my clothes in a pail, I put them in the toilet bowl! When Emak discovered what I was doing, she was so angry she scolded me and hit me 3 times on the thigh and 3 times on the hand. BOO HOO HOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Uh oh I guess it doesn't pay to be too helpful sometimes.. I hope there wasn't any foreign object floating in your toilet bowl Tata..
alya, thank goodness there wasnt... and i still dont understand why i was hit for being helpful..
Gaaak!! You put your clothes in the toilet bowl?? And I thought me putting my finger in the urinal was bad! Hehe!!
ajab, i thought the toilet bowl contained natural detergent, you see. hehehe
wah lao! tata kena capital punishment! eh corporal punishment! so sorry for you! (hmm should i be learning something here?)
nunu, my emak said when im older she's going to buy a cane! can you teach me how to avoid such horrible punishments?
tata, hoho i cannot help u there. My abah was thinking of bringing home his famous "disciplining cane" from school to scare me. I'm being verrry difficult lately...
nunu, u'd better master the skill of running away from the rotan! good luck, babe!
Post a Comment