Emak wants me to be able to speak Mandarin well and in her attempt to do so, she has bought me a collection of colourful Chinese books and on the cover of each book, it says "Learning Chinese is fun." Yeah, learning charnese is fun!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
at one glance I thought it's a recipe book to make yummy yummy vegetable soup ..
so you're really going to immerse yourself in your chinese heritage huh .. good for you! I hope to have a chance to learn chinese and other languages too one day ..
I know a little chinese. Let me try. Ahem ... (excuse me if I'm wrong)
Wo ai ni! Ni ai wo mah? Errr ..... tadaaa!! Thank you, thank you! :D
NI AI WO??? zhen de ma????
alya, now that you mention it, it DOES look like a recipe book! muahahahahaa
Post a Comment