Saturday, October 14, 2006

I've been having lots of fun going on piggyback rides with Uncle Larry as my piggy! I will insist that he runs around the entire house with me on his back because it's so much fun. Of course Uncle Larry can't say the same as, at 12.2kg, I'm definitely not light!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tata, we're almost the same weight. I'm 12kg too. Allah have mercy on those who have to carry us! hehe! :D

Tata said...

ajab, how come you dont look as fat as me, huh? is it because u;re much taller??

Anonymous said...

Errr ... I dunno leh. Maybe? I'm 88cm tall when I last measured. How tall are you?

Tata said...

ajab, im not sure how tall i am but i know im short for my age.. im only in the 50th percentile or something...but its ok lah.. u boy so u shd be taller than me, right? hehe

Anonymous said...

Ya. I have to be tall to keep up with my "tall, dark and chubby" look. ;)

Tata said...

i give u 20 years and im sure u will be tall, dark n handsome! ;-)