OK, back to the diarrhoea story. I woke up at 4am this morning to poo. Emak hates it when I poo because the smell is overbearing! My parents thought I would be alright soon but when I poo-ed again, twice! , in the morning, Emak quickly called RH to make an appointment for me to see Dr Toh. According to Dr Toh, I'm having low grade stomach upset and the flu is linked to it. Dr Toh also said that organic food is good.Heard that Ayah and Nenek??
But the bad news is, Dr Toh is quite concerned about my hyperactivity and has advised my parents to take me to a psychologist - to test for autism and ADHD. Boo hoo hoo. She said they can either take me for an assessment now or wait till I'm 2 1/2. My parents haven't decided what to do yet and they are giving themselves a bit more time before making a decision. Sigh.
While waiting for Nenek to finish terawih-ing just now, we went book shopping.
I got myself this book. The Wheels on the bus is one of my favourite songs and each time I hear it, I will dance to the beat and do all the actions - round and round, up and down, beep beep beep, etc.
Ayah bought the thick "updated and expanded" version of this one.
And Emak bought this. She has "Tuesdays with Morrie" but she can't remember where she has placed it. She can't remember if she has read "The five people you meet in heaven" but this new Mitch Albom book sounds interesting. "For one more day will make you smile. It will make you wistful. It will make you blink back tears of nostalgia. But most of all, it will make you believe in the eternal power of a mother's love." - James McBrideActually, Emak bought this book for Uncle Man. It's his birthday soon and Emak thought this will be a book he might want to read BUT being the cheapo that she is, she is going to read it first before she ships it to Hong Kong. Haha! In fact, she won't even bother shipping it cos she sms-ed Auntie Sandra after buying this book and she's going to get Auntie Sandra to do it for her. Haha!
10 comments:
Tata, does organic broccoli taste the same as regular broccoli? I love broccoli! Salmon and broccoli porridge. Mmmmm .... !!
ajab, it tastes a little bit nicer than the regular ones.. and organic fruits stay fresh longer...ok, i have no idea how true this is but according to Emak's friends, broccoli is one of those veg that contains a lot of pesticide... u might want to check out if this is true.
A lot of pesticide?? *gulp*!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed ... and hoping the good folks at AVA will keep all unhealthy veggies out.
Hi Tata! I was bloghopping & stumbled upon yr blog. Yr girl is so cute! :)
Btw, yr hubb looks very familiar. Is he Suhaimi who studied in Curtin Uni previously? If yes, gee, I've been wondering how he is! He helped me a lot when I was starting out to study at UWA in 2000. Do let him know I'm Nani, and a friend of Zuraina's. Wonder if he still remembers :)
Thanks & take care!
Hi Irris! Yes, you got it right! and he does remember you! :-)
hello tata & mak tata!
hope tata is ok and have recovered from diarohea..it's not the nasty nonovirus or watever that has gotten the hundreds of kids sick these days?
anyway, i tot tata was also born in oct? when's her birthday?
still waiting for my boy to be born!
~is
hello auntie is! my diarrhoea is gone but still got running nose.. i was born 12th oct.. its ur edd rite? maybe ur son n i will share same bday???
yalah haney, ceret beret sampai 5 kali sehari!!! sampai penat orang cebok kan i.hehehe. its good to know im not the only hyperactive kid around here!
oooey gooeyy 5 times a day.. lucky you're still wearing diaper right .. so nothing drips on the floor ! I hope you're feeling much better and your tummy stronger so you can eat all you want on your birthday okay. Don't worry too much about what the doctor say okay ..
alya, diarrhoea or not i will still eat all i want! hehehe
Post a Comment