Since it was already close to lunch time, we decided to have our lunch at Poison Ivy which was just down the road.
I was quite put off by this thing initially and refused to touch it when I first saw it. Ayah saif it's call jantung hati but I'm not sure what exactly it is. Can it be eaten???
For lunch, we had banana curry, teriyaki chicken, angled winged beans with sambal belacan and Aloe Vera drinks. According to the menu, aleo vera contains antioxidants and is thus good for the body. We overheard the lady owner telling someone that if you get bitten by a mosquito, just rub the aleo vera on the bite and you can also rub it on wounds. Very effective, it seems.
As they didn't have any child seats, I had to sit on a real adult chair. Does that make me an adult? But then again, I'm still using a kiddie bowl.
After lunch, Ayah drove us all the way to the Air Force Museum at Paya Lebar only to discover that the place is undergoing renovation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *&^%%*&^!!!!
2 comments:
*gasp!!* Tata, did you just swore??
Those planes, can we buy them, you think? I read somewhere that they're for sale. I wanna take a ride in a jet plane. That'll be cool!
ajab, i wasnt swearing, i was singing. hehe. those planes are for sale?? are you serious?? but i can only afford a toy plane.. this year duit raya so little.. :-(
Post a Comment