Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I don't really know the meaning of Hari Raya but I sure do like it as I get to taste fizzy drinks and eat food that Emak normally won't let me.

I had ketupat for breakfast today and I loved it!
And Mama let me drink F&N Orange when we were at Nyai's place so much so I just sat on Mama's lap for very long and kept coming back to her for the drink.
Bik Ila had a hard time trying to get me and Dina to take a picture together but the both of us simply refused to pose for the camera. Haha!
After Nyai's place, we went to visit Yai Mat who every year, without fail, will bakar satay for the whole gang.
Ayah and the uncles and cousins.
The girls and I ! I'm no longer the youngest of them all now that there's Dina and Anaqi but I'm still Nyai's youngest grandchild, number 15.

All that eating and visiting made me so tired I fell asleep the moment Ayah put me in my car seat!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohh those lepat and ketupat looks good.. we only use ketupat instant over here but we still get to eat all the other yummy goodies and get green packets too!!

Tata said...

alya, maybe i should consider exporting lepat to the US.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

tata lookss so ver very sweet in her baju kurung!

selamat hari raya to you and family :)

`haNnah said...

tata i think you forgot syafeeqah...she's new too...

Tata said...

selamat hari raya to you too, is!

Tata said...

oh ya kak nana! i forgot syafeeqah!

Anonymous said...

When Mummy and Daddy were browsing your blog, they were just chatting, chatting, chatting ... then Daddy saw the picture of your Yai bakar-ing the satay and he immediately stopped mid-sentence and went

"WAH ... SATAY!!"

I think he mengidam satay. Anymore left for my poor Daddy who hasn't had satay for a long, long time?

Tata said...

alamak ajab, my uncles and aunts and cousins finished them all.. semua makan satay macam org gelojoh... but u can try the hawker centre at east coast... the satay from the warung pak harun is nice!!!

Anonymous said...

aunty really like your blue baju kurung tata! next year must tempah baju for nunu awal2 lah

Tata said...

aunty anne, baju tu nenek yg jahit.. dia kata dia belik the material kat masjid india.. masjid india tu kat malaysia kan???