
I also celebrated my birthday with my classmates during snack time. Everyone enjoyed the cake that Bik Rozana baked and the stars that Mummy made for me!

If you look carefully at the cake, you can see a mini-me on it. Bik Rozana is so talented, isn't she? Everyone loved what Bik Rozana and Mummy made. Check out their other cakes and biscuits at petitbizkit.multiply.com
4 comments:
Awww .... no more cake? And you went to school on your birthday? I think I would skip classes to enjoy my birthday when I start school. *cheeky grin!*
but i only get to eat the cake if i go to school so if i skip school, then no cake leh....
Hi Tata! Our mummy is already IN LOVE with the cakes that she saw on multiply, particularly cos of the intricate details and 3D nature of the cakes. She thought of ordering one of the cakes for our uncle's wedding next year in March...(Haha...ya, our mummy is THAT kiasu!) How does she go abt doing it? :)
hi iman and ihsan! you can email Bik Rozana at Petitbizkit@yahoo.com to place orders..
Post a Comment