Thursday, January 11, 2007

2nd day of school

On the second day of school, I vomitted in class. I was fine at first but when it was time to change my nappy, I refused to let Mrs Prue do it. I screamed and cried so hard, I vomitted in the classroom. As a result, Mrs Prue had to get Nenek to enter the classroom to change my nappy for me and everyone had to evacuate the classroom for it to be cleaned!

But I was not all that terrible. I readily put on a hat when it was time for outdoor play. The school has a hat policy and no hat means no outdoor play. But I hate hats, or anything on my head so on the first day, when Mrs Priya made me put on a hat, I simply refused to heed her instructions and kept throwing my hat on the floor when she put it on my head. But I do notice that everyone else had hats on their heads and they did it without any fuss so I guess I began to understand the rationale behind it and today, I decided to conform.

My parents were very pleased with me just now. After dinner, I got off the chair, carried my plate and placed it on the sink. All without being told! Yay for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for clearing your dinner plate, Tata! :D

Tough day at school, huh? School can be like that sometimes.

Tata said...

ajab, i just dont like the idea of not having either nenek, emak or ayah in class with me :-(

Anonymous said...

Ooh at first i thought u had stomach flu or something, tata (those bugs are flying around everywhere!) but u just cried too hard, yah? I did that a coupla times too

Tata said...

nunu, i hope i wont cry like that anymore! vomitting is not fun, dont u think?

Anonymous said...

your school is good huh .. maybe soon you'll learn how to wash plates too

Tata said...

alya, jangan cakap kan plate.. soon, i will wash my own clothes too!