I've stopped crying in school! Yesterday, I had to go into class alone and I was very apprehensive about it at first and I cried for about 10 minutes. After that I figured there was no point crying and I just kept quiet and started playing with my classmates! The teachers were so full of praise for me and Nenek and my parents are praying very hard that my good behaviour continues. I made some popcorn in school yesterday and brought home a little bit of it for everyone to taste. When I reached home, I kept singing this unfamiliar song. Neither Emak nor Nenek could figure out the song but it had a lot of "swish swish swish" in it. They figured it's got to be some new song I learnt in school.
Emak and Ayah received an email from Mrs Prue today. The school emails all parents each week about what the children have been doing during the week. From the email, my parents found out that I've been making a dragon for Chinese New Year.
I was the focus child last week and my parents will be receiving an email from Mrs Prue telling them about my progress. Every student gets to be a focus child at intervals and as a focus child, one of the teachers will observe me for a whole week and then provide a report for my parents. The idea is for the teachers to observe our progress, to detect any problems and to ensure they provide for our needs in all areas of development. As the school takes in a maximum of 8 children in a class, I get to be the focus child every month. I hope the teachers write good reports of me! Hehe!
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well done Tata! Hey can you make some popcorn for me please ?
sure, alya! salted? unsalted? with honey? ;-)
Post a Comment