It's been 2 weeks since I started school and I still insist that someone from the family sits in class with me. As Emak was unwell today, she did not accompany me to school but Nenek did. Nenek decided that today was the day I should be left alone and refused to go into the classroom with me. She sat elsewhere and called Emak every 20 minutes to give an update. While Emak was on the phone with Nenek, she could hear me screaming. Sometimes the scream would stop and they would wander what I was doing.
At the end of the lesson, Ayah spoke to Mrs Prue to find out more about my behaviour. According to Mrs Prue, there is nothing to worry about and she is confident that I will settle down soon. Mrs Prue also informed Ayah that I like to sing and listen to stories but I love doing activities more. Not surprising. Well, I do hope I will get used to this routine.
Uncle Man is sick. Poor thing. The weird thing is, both Emak and Uncle Man have the same symptoms and are sick at the same time! According to the doctor, Emak is suffering from winter fever. Huh? Since when is there winter in Singapore? Nenek was very worried when she found out that Uncle Man is unwell and wanted to take the first flight to Hong Kong but Uncle Man didn't let her. I wished she had. Then I would have accompanied her and visited Disneyland again. Hehe. Anyway, we hope that Uncle Man will get well very soon so that he can go to work and earn money to buy me presents. Kikiki.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
winter fever in sunny singapore ??? well, hope your Emak gets well soon
yeah! winter fever in singapore! dont you think that is so ridiculous???
i cant help smiling when i look at tata...such a pwetty girl
she looks a bit like my girl...the hair especially - miss curly locks!
sof @ brutty dot multiply dot com
hi brutty! yes, you are right! you have curly hair just like mine!
Post a Comment