Everytime Ayah drives around Suntec City, I will always see this weird looking vehicle on the road. Ayah told me its an amphibious vehicle, a type of moving machine that travels on the water and road. How fascinating! In Singapore, they call this vessel/vehicle
Ducktours and it is a major tourist draw. Last week, Emak decided that we should try sitting in one of these metal ducks (it was actually our second time on this tour, the first time was almost a year ago and I fell asleep throughout the whole tour).

We boarded our Ducktours vessel just outside Suntec City Convention Centre - check out the huge wheels. We had to climb a flight of stairs to get into the vessel.

Since we were on a Ducktour, everyone was asked to quack by blowing into a whistle like object. I did my best to do my impersonation of a duck but I didn't have a lung that is powerful enough to create the quacking sound! Ah well, maybe this whistle is a quack.
The following pictures were taken by my parents while we were on the tour.

Gelato! We had gelato after the trip. Simply couldn't resist it.
2 comments:
oh wow I think I should go on the ducktours when I go back for holiday .. sure sounds like fun. Have you gone on a ride on the Singapore flyer yet ?
alya, u shd! it really is fun! the singapore flyer is not ready yet so im anxiously waiting...
Post a Comment