Monday, January 01, 2007

Uncle Man was back to visit us, for a week. He wasn't really here for a week, actually. For 3 days out of the 7 days, he and Nenek went on a holiday. I was very sad when it was time to send him off at the airport and I insisted on giving him a hug. Whenever Emak shows me the video (click below), I will quietly say "Man, Man" as I watch it. Boo hoo!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww .... you're gonna miss your Uncle Man again aren't you, Tata? Poor thing ...

Tata said...

ajab, you bet i am... n i dont even know when i will get to see him again.. boo hoo

Anonymous said...

I can tell from the video that you love him very much .. you didn't want to let him go huh.. poor Tata.. hope with time you'll be okay.

Tata said...

alya, thanks! i hope uncle man will visit me again...

nuhaafnan said...

you'll feel him much closer to your heart tata. And sorry i missed your adventure in china. Great fun I had reading about it! very educational too

Tata said...

nunu, where have u been? each time i visit ur blog i notice that the last entry was 14 dec!

Anonymous said...

oh tata, u can blame it on the quake, blame it on the weather, blame it on blogger & blogger's block too!

Tata said...

nunu, how about blaming it on ur mamma? heheheh