Sunday, January 14, 2007
No thanks to the incessant rain, we were limited to sheltered places and ended up at Marina Square to buy me a new hat and some clothes for school. While waiting for Ayah to finish his business in the toilet, Emak let me try the Barney kiddy ride but it proved a big mistake because I refused to get off it and kept screaming when I was carried away!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh noooo ..... the kiddie ride! The Barney kiddie ride at Marina Square! I was on the same ride a few weeks ago and I too got dragged off, kicking and screaming, when it was time to go.
Why do grown-ups do that to us? Put us on such a fun ride, and then, just as we're enjoying ourselves, they take us away. Booooo!!!
Ajab, I think it''s because the ride costs money. Hey, can't you, as the President, come up with some rule or something? That all parents should let their children enjoy the kiddie ride for as long as they want! ;-)
after hearing many such stories from other parents..i think i shall NEVER if possible, let my son get near a Barney Kiddie ride in the future..heheh
budak budak macam melekat tak nak let go once they're on the kiddie rides..esp Barney!
yeah, esp Barney! I think they like his "happy" nature
I realized my parents are either lously liars or really dead broke coz everytime I wanna go on such rides they'll either say the rides are spoilt or they only have 50c for one ride and they don't even want to approach other people for money when I ask them too
alya, i think we should hide the duit raya we get from our parents so that we can spend them on kiddy rides, what do you think?
My Mummy asked me to use my OWN money whenever I pester her to allow me on those kiddy rides! Even then, she would only allow me to take those kiddy rides which cost 20c or 50c. If it costs 1 dollar, Mummy would ensure that Ihsan & I take it together. Cheapskate, rite???? Hmph! *folds arms*
i alwaes whine when i have to get off those kinda rides.tell your ibu that even kids as old as me like those kinda rides too you noe...
i rode one corousel with 4 horses with 9 other gerls at australia and we took the ride 4 times!!!
kak nana, did u break the horse like how u broke my piano chair? ;-P
iman, next time throw a tantrum and scream loudly.. im sure they would then relent.. hehehehe
aparently it didnt broke but some aussies and my school boys thought we were nuts when we rode it.xD.
9 girls riding 4 horses.. yeah, the girls have to be nuts!
Post a Comment