Monday, January 08, 2007

First Day of School

I was made to wake up against my will today. Nenek had to drag me to the toilet to bathe me and once I was ready, we left for school. Thanks to the peak hour jam, we were 10 minutes late for school. Once we reached school, both Emak and Nenek took me to the classroom and because it was my first day, they were both allowed to sit in, in case I cried. I was the only new kid in class as today was actually the start of the second semester. I had a great time in school as all I was required to do was play. So what did I learn today? I learnt that if you want something, you have to say "please" or you will not get what you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your school sounds like fun, Tata... do you get to play all day long ?

Tata said...

alya, yes i do! it's 3 hrs of non-stop playing, except for 30 minutes of snacks and nappy change!