Monday, September 18, 2006

Emak is into baking these days. She made a chocolate cake and some cookies yesterday. She also made some jellies which she kept in the fridge. Now, she thought I didn't know about the jellies but she was wrong. I saw her putting the jellies in the fridge and when no one was looking (or so I thought), I opened the fridge, dipped my fingers in the jelly and ran away before anyone saw what I had done. I thought it was fun, until I got a terrible scolding from Ayah. I was sobbing so much only Nenek could comfort me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These grown-ups hide a lot of goodies in that big, cold box, right? I get a scolding from my Daddy too when I try to take a peek inside. :(

Tata said...

ajab, there was once one of my cousins played hide and seek with her brother and her brother hid her in that box and sat on it!!!