Saturday, September 30, 2006

I skipped Seimpi again today. Ayah didn't feel like going. He said that he's not very fond of "his classmates". Therefore, Emak decided that I will not attend Seimpi until she makes further decision.Yahoo!!! Emak did say, however, that if she can't think of anything better, I will resume classes there at the beginning of next year. Whatever, lah! Let the parents go figure it out.

The teacher called, though. She wanted to know if I was unwell. When Emak told her the plan, she was disappointed because she said it's such a waste as I have been with the school for a year now and I've been showing a keen interest in music. Oh well!

Since there was no Seimpi, we went to Dempsey Road to do some shopping. It was at an organic "market" recommended by Auntie Prema.

It was raining and the floor was a little flooded but that was the fun part!
The best thing about this place- they have my favourite fruit! Since I was 6 mths old, I've been fed avocado for lunch everyday and I simply love it.
We bought this bag to keep our vegetables and yoghurt fresh. It was a good buy indeed because even after more than 4 hours, everything in it was still cool and fresh. While we were paying for the goods, Ayah told Emak that I'm a high-maintenance kid. Sigh.

Since tomorrow is Children's Day, may parents gave me a treat today! They took me to watch the "Pied Piper" at the Esplanade. It was a wonderful performance put up by Act 3. We were really very impressed with the actors and actresses. Good acting, very good intonation and excellent articulation. We didn't really like the studio, though. We felt that for $75 we could have got better seats. But it was great that we managed to sit right in front as that allowed us to have a very clear view of everything that was going on. When the play started, I was all interested. But the minute the rats came on stage, I cried because they looked so scary! Ayah took me outside for 3 minutes to calm me down before taking me back in. Once inside, I think I got used to the idea of those horrible-looking creatures and paid total attention for the next 70 mins.




When Emak first asked Ayah if she could purchase the tickets, he said it was too expensive and was not for the idea. But Emak went ahead to buy it anyway and we're glad she did. Among the 3 of us, it was pretty obvious that Ayah enjoyed it the most and he insisted on taking pictures with the characters in the play!!! Muahaha!

After the play, we picked Nenek and Larry up as it is Larry's birthday today. We gave Uncle Larry a treat and I was very well-behaved, eating everything that was served on my plate.
Happy 23rd birthday, Uncle Larry!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that mousy character is so scary i'd cry too! but those kids are really talented yah? so when are u gonna be performing?

Tata said...

nunu, havent we all been performing since the day we were born? "all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players".. heheheheheheheh

Anonymous said...

I thought you were talented, Tata, but you can quote Shakespere too? That's it .... when my term in office is up, I think you should have the Presidency of the Union. :D

Tata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tata said...

oh ajab im so honoured but could u make me the queen of england instead? then i can have lots of tiara and pearls and diamonds...