Wednesday, September 27, 2006
The piano teacher called Emak last night to discuss my behaviour. She wants to know how she could help increase my attention span and if there is any method that I respond positively to. She said that she is willing to spend 5-10 minutes after class to go through what I had missed if I decide to "take a walk outside" while lesson is going on. It seems that she heard from the receptionist that my parents are planning to "suspend" me from further lessons and she feels that it is a waste to do so as I have been with the school for a year. This is not the first time that the teacher is trying to help. A couple of weeks ago she did try asking my parents how she can help me control my active behaviour. I guess I'm lucky that out of 3 piano teachers I've had, 2 are really good teachers. The first one was a wonderful teacher too and she used to call to find out how I was if I missed more than two lessons but I had to leave her class as I was "promoted" to the next level. The teachers and the people there are the reasons why my parents like the school. I guess it's now all up to me to make the experience a pleasant one for everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wait i influence u to walk walk with me then we both end up missing lesson! kalau like that how to become mozart? hehehehehe
Tata, you like to explore music outside the classroom right? That's why you've been taking walks during lessons? It takes a brilliant mind to think outside the box. ;)
oh ajab, ur so sweet... :-)
short attention span, huh? well i heard tht to be able to play the piano, you'll have to be able to count. Wait, i correct myself - to be able to read the notes, one must know how to count. At wht point did u start losing interest Tata? Before or after they teach u the math? Arrrggh sometimes these things are too much for lil ppl like us. We need to take a breather too, right?
nunu, i cant remember them teaching me to count...or maybe they did but i wasnt paying attention.. haha.. it's not that im not interested but i get bored easily and i constantly need to be on the move... sigh
Post a Comment