Monday, September 11, 2006

I went to RH today.Third time in a week. I've been having flu for the past 1 week and last Friday, while at Mummy's house, I hit my face against the wall and now my entire left cheek is bruised. I also had diarrhoea this morning. Sigh.

Dr Toh was not available so we went to see Dr Wong. We discovered that there is a new doctor at the Children's Centre and she's a behavioural expert. Ayah said if I don't behave, he's going to make an appointment for me to see that doctor and I don't think Ayah was kidding.

Dr Wong said it would take me some time to recover and I hope I will get well very very soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i'm sorry u hurt urself. I got bruises on my chin & a bump on my head too. our faces can be 'colorful' too w/o make-up :)

Tata said...

nunu, be careful u dont chip your tooth like i did! hehe

Anonymous said...

aiyohh.. this is only the middle of the week and so many unexciting things happening to you. Take care Tata and better behave well okay

Tata said...

alya, i will try very hard to behave but it's very difficult, u know. hehe

Anonymous said...

yeah..hope you have recovered by now..but i think you are behaving fine...heheh like a normal active lil girl..heheh

~aunty is

Tata said...

aunty is, thanks for the vote of confidence!