We went to catch "Wizard of Oz" at the Victoria Theatre just now. It was a wonderful performance put up by the students of Tanjong Katong Primary School. Emak managed to buy tickets from Uncle Raku whose wife teaches at the school. His daughter, Vidya, acted in the musical and she was a fantastic witch! We voted her as best actress of the night. Good job, Vidya! Emak, Ayah and I enjoyed the performance thoroughly. I even tried to imitate their dance and couldn't stop clapping my hands after each scene.

The tin man, Dorothy, scarecrow and lion.

The grand finale. Some of the kids were really cute and they looked no bigger than P2 kids.

After the musical, we went to Earshot for a drink.

And guess what they have now?! Yes, my favourite musical instrument. Watch me in action below! Ayah tired to teach me a few things but I acted as if I knew it all. Believe it or not, Ayah used to take piano lessons from the late Zubir Said, the man who composed our national anthem.
4 comments:
NOW i know what that big black object below my Tok Ma's house is! So it's called a piano eh? can make loud loud musical sound, eh? I'll insist that momma let me bang on them this weekend's visit there!
nunu, dont bang lah! be gentle with it. :-)
Bravo! Bravo! You look like a pro.. not bad at all. I bet your parents are proud that you didn't even bang on the keys.
thanks alya. yes,my parents were very pleasantly surprised that there was absolutely no banging so we went shopping for a piano last weekend! hahaha. but havent found anything suitable yet
Post a Comment