Saturday, September 02, 2006

I attended my first Seimpi class with a new teacher today. Ayah convinced Emak to get me a new teacher as he had issues with the previous one. I like the new teacher and I surprised Emak by doing every single activity the teacher told me to do. Yes,for the first time ever, I actually did every single activity and did them all by myself! Something funny happened in class, though. I have a classmate named Khairul. For one of the activities, we were supposed to hold our classmates' hands or our parents' hands and get them to dance with us but I insisted on holding Khairul's dad's hand and I insisted that he dance with me and I refused to let go of his hand! Hahaha!

In the afternoon, we went to Nyai's place to collect some presents we got Mak Nyai to make for us.

This is an album Mak Nyai made.
These are for Auntie Woon Sin and Auntie Is. There is another thing called the nappy hanger but it's not ready yet.

While we were at Nyai's, Ayah kept whining in pain because a wardrobe door fell on his foot earlier in the day. Emak couldn't stand the incessant whining and we took Ayah to the A&E at RH. When we were there, we bumped into a nurse from the Children's Centre who was shocked to see me there and kept asking me if I was alright! Haha!

Kesian Ayah. I decided to comfort Ayah while we were outside the doctor's room.
The doctor referred Ayah to an orthopaedic surgeon after taking an X-ray of Ayah's foot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhh those albums are realllly nice!

Tata said...

yeah! mak nyai also makes moses basket and many other things...

`haNnah said...

so kesian paman...dont let his foot become like my leg=p

Tata said...

nana, paman kena big toe aje...

Anonymous said...

ooh i just saw it..heheh coz i have been out and about..

so sweet of u :)

~is

Tata said...

auntie is, no problemo!