Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dear Ayah,

Guess what I have been doing? I cleaned the toilet bowl last week! Since you are not here and I reckoned Emak wouldn't do it, I decided to do both of you a favour. I took the toilet brush and started scrubbing the toilet bowl. When Emak saw me at it, she was so angry she scolded me. But shouldn't I have been praised instead?

Just now, I wanted to help Nenek do the laundry. When no one was looking, I went to the kitchen, took a cupful of detergent and started knocking on the washing machine ( is that how you switch it on?). But Emak found me again and she hit my hands so hard they were red for a long time. Why do I keep getting scolded for trying to help?

Oh, nowadays, when you ask me how old I am, I would say "twee". Saying "two and a half" is such a mouthful so I decided to shorten it to "twee" since I'm between two and three. Hehe. What do you think? Nice word?

I hope you come home soon, Ayah, cos I'm missing you already. The other day, I went to the wardrobe, knocked on the wardrobe door and started calling, "Ayah! Ayah! " but you didn't appear. Cepat lah balik!

Love,
Tata

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rajinnya anak Emak.. you'll make a perfect anak menantu hihii

Tata said...

hmmm.. you have any cute male cousins, alya? hehehe

supernunu said...

adoi, sakitnya kena babab! eh why ah our mommies liddat hor? I also kena liao when I wanna straighten up her drawers.

Tata said...

nunu, i think these mummies need to go for anger management courses lah!