For the past one week, Emak has been making me watch "Finding Nemo" every single day. Today, I finally figured out why.
Disney On Ice- Finding Nemo was awesome and I was awed. I was glued to my seat for the entire two hours and couldn't stop clapping each time Nemo appeared.
My parents bought me the Nemo hat and a Nemo cup that came with a Dory spoon. I love Nemo!
ilya, make sure u bring a camera along and dont forget to bug ur mama to buy u the cup, the hat,the candy floss, the programme book, the globe, blah blah blah.. hehehe
2 comments:
Weyy! you went there first. Mama is taking us this Fri.
ilya, make sure u bring a camera along and dont forget to bug ur mama to buy u the cup, the hat,the candy floss, the programme book, the globe, blah blah blah.. hehehe
Post a Comment