Thursday, March 08, 2007

It was Emak's 33rd birthday yesterday and she gave all of us a treat at Riverwalk Tandoor, my parents' favourite Indian restaurant. The food is good and most importantly, cheap. Hehe! Only $14.85 nett for dinner buffet. My parents, Nenek and I left the house after maghrib while Auntie Sandra and Uncle Larry went there straight from their work places. Uncle Man couldn't join us for obvious reasons. While we were there eating delicious food, Uncle Man must have been eating his maggi mee in that extremely tiny apartment he now calls home! Muahaha. By the way, Uncle Man, you still owe Emak a present. Remember that!

I bought Emak this cute little doll and she likes it very much. When I'm older, I will surely buy her bigger and better presents. Hehe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aunty!!

Tata said...

thank you, alya! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Aunty! Tata, u dun necessarily have to buy bigger presents U know. Some (expensive) stuff that women desire nowadays, also come in small packages.... :)

Tata said...

thank u iman & ihsan! oh the presents my emak wants are really big... hehehe