Sunday, March 11, 2007

Emak woke me up early today and told me to get ready to go to the airport. Another holiday? Yippie! We were quite late actually. The flight was at 9:05 and we were still at home at 7am and Ayah was still in his pyjamas! But anyway, we managed to reach the airport at 7:30am and quickly checked in. The check-in counter was empty and we seemed like the only passengers.

at airport8
I sat quietly waiting for my turn to check-in but..

at airport2
Ayah realised that he had left the keys to the lock at home! So the ground crew had to spend some time breaking the lock and after a while, I got bored and decided to explore the check-in area.

at airport3
Why is the TV not showing Barney or Hi-5? Hmm.. maybe there is something interesting elsewhere. Let's see...

at airport5
Ah! This seems interesting. Is there any fish inside? Emak kept telling me to move away because this thing was right next to the door which leads to the immigration counter.
at airport6
So I stood here instead and this when I annoyed Emak. When she was not watching, I scooped some water and wiped them on her skirt! Muahahahaha!

When Ayah was done with the lock, we went for breakfast but when it was time to board the plane, only Ayah went in! Huh? You mean we're not going on a holiday???!!! *&^%^$$

Emak said we are staying home as Ayah is on a work trip and will not be home for the next 3 weeks. THREE WEEKS? Uwaaaaa!!!! I'm going to miss Ayah so much! But I really do hope that he will bring home some lovely presents for me. Hehe!

No comments: