Thursday, March 29, 2007

We went to the airport to pick Ayah up today. It's been 3 long weeks and we are glad he is finally home. I missed Ayah so terribly that I ran up to him the minute I saw him and gave him a big fat hug.
australia+butterfly park+fishing+lohei+baju butterfly 075
Anak Ayah.

australia+butterfly park+fishing+lohei+baju butterfly 007
Ayah was very tired as he had to travel to 6 different states during the 3 weeks.
australia+butterfly park+fishing+lohei+baju butterfly 063
He spent the time in the plane watching movie after movie...

australia+butterfly park+fishing+lohei+baju butterfly 073
and this was all he had for dinner so as expected, he wanted to eat satay the minute the plane touched down. This is "standard procedure". Each time Ayah returns from an overseas trip, he will eat satay first before heading home so we went to Sembawang Satay Club but got a shock when we discovered that the place was under renovation! In the end,we had to make do with the satay from one of the stalls nearby.

No comments: