Once again, I was the focus child of the week and a few days after that, my parents received a long report from one of my teachers. The report highlighted the skills I have learnt, what I have been up to in school and the areas of focus that my teachers will be working on with me individually. There was a paragraph in the report which amused my parents and which made Nenek remark that I'm a class monitoress wannabe.
"She is beginning to listen to both Mrs. P and myself and promptly gets her hat and lines up at the door. She loves giving out the hats to the other children and goes and puts them on their heads. The other children quite like this and they usually make a game of it. She is quite independent and needs little help washing hands or going down the stairs. She likes to spill out all the crayons or colour pencils but promply picks them all up when she's asked to."
The other thing that I love doing is watering the plants. As part of our outdoor activities, we get to fill up a watering can with water and water all the plants in the garden. Maybe I should suggest to the teachers that they allow me to grow my own money plant. Hmmm..
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment