Monday, March 12, 2007

Since Ayah is not in town, Emak had to drive me to school today. She was very surprised at how excited I was. The minute we reached school, I kept trying to open the car door and when I was finally out of the car, I was almost skipping to class! We were greeted at the door by Mrs Gayle.After a short chat with Mrs Gayle, Emak pulled my hand and told me to walk towards my classroom but I refused to! For a minute Emak thought I wanted to go home but she soon realised that I actually wanted to wash my hands at the sink. Everyone is required to wash their hands first before they go into the classroom and it's a routine I'm very familiar with but Emak didn't know this as today was the first time she dropped me off at school.

The minute we reached the classroom, I totally ignored Emak and didn't even care when she waved goodbye. Haha!

After school, while Emak was driving us home, the swimming instructor called to inform her that I can start attending swim lessons from next month. Actually, I'm really not too keen on swimming. I'm actually afraid of the swimming pool and will cry incessantly each time we walk past a swimming pool! But Emak said I must learn how to swim so that I can go snorkelling by the end of this year. Can I just swim in a bathtub instead?

No comments: