Now, Ayah was very unhappy when he discovered that Emak had "wasted money" buying me that harness. He rebuked Emak and told her that he is raising a human being, not an animal. But who said that I'm going to be treated like an animal? Ayah calls it a leash while Emak kept correcting him and emphasised that it is a SAFETY HARNESS! Nenek is on Ayah's side and I think she made some snide remarks about it as well. Uncle Man is also in the same camp. The only supporter Emak has is Uncle Larry who thinks it's cool.
Now Emak cannot find the harness although she remembers putting it on the dining table. She suspects that father of mine could have thrown it away....
1 comment:
Tata what you need is probably an invisible safety harness. At least when it's invisible no one can make any remarks, you can also have yr freedom to roam and your mum won't be too worried abt yr safety. But then I don't think it's in the market yet ..
Post a Comment