Friday, June 16, 2006

Today I made Emak very very angry. She was so angry she almost broke down and cried. We started the day with lunch at Komala Villas at East Coast.All was fine when we were there.
The torture started when we reached RH. Nenek had physio today and as usual, we had to accompany her. I could not keep still and kept running around the gym. I was happily rolling the ball all over the gym when Emak ordered me to leave the place, so I ran around the entire 13th floor. She then decided to let me run around the garden on the 8th floor.
And so to the garden we went. Initially, I was contented with just staring at the water but a few minutes later, I started touching it non stop and would wipe my wet hands on my T-shirt. When Emak took me away from it, I ran to the bench and climbed up and down the bench before running to the dustbin and emptying it! Emak was so angry she almost broke down. She decided enough was enough and thought that maybe, food could keep me quiet so we went down to Banquet to have some fruits but I created a mess and insisted on spilling the watermelon juice on the table. I think at that point Emak was ready to scream at me. Luckily for me, Nenek came down and rescued me.
We went to pick Ayah up from work after that and Emak was complaining and complaining to Ayah and Ayah, as usual, just smiled and nodded. I wonder if he was even listening. On the way home, we took a short walk at this beautiful place called the Ginger Garden but I was too scared of the waterfall and cried when Ayah put me down.
We were there for only 5 minutes because I had wet my skirt and had to go home to change it!
After they had changed my clothes, my parents took me for a drink at the Beaulieu House. The Beaulieu House is a 1900 colonial building that was once the residence of a wealthy Jewish family and this restaurant offers pleasant seaviews and alfresco dining. Ayah had to drive past scary and dark roads to get us there as it is situated at this really ulu place.
But I liked the place as I could keep pointing to the stars.
I really liked it so much I refused to leave and had to be forcefully carried to the car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that ulu place is indeed scary .. lucky you never see anything wierd when you were there.

Tata said...

Alya, dont tell me you have seen something weird there before. If you have, let me know then I won't go there again!!! I'm not a fan of all these weird things!