Today I gave Auntie Serene a very hard time. Emak and Auntie Serene went for drinks today and I tagged along. All was fine when we were at Ya Kun and they were feeding me but when we were at the optician's, it was a totally different story. Emak went to get herself a new pair of glasses because her previous one was broken. She claimed that I broke it but I'm not too sure if I did. Even if I did, I'm sure I didn't do it on purpose. Hehe!
Anyway, when Emak had to go for her eye check, Auntie Serene took me out of the shop for a walk. When we came back into the shop, I didn't see Emak and I threw a tantrum! I threw myself on the floor and screamed. Auntie Serene couldn't stop my tantrums and she literally screamed for my mother! In the end, the optician had to get out of that "eye check up room" to get me and I sat on Emak's lap while the optician figured her lenses degree. I'm sure from now on Auntie Serene will never want to go out with me again!
No comments:
Post a Comment