Sunday, June 25, 2006

We had a FANTASTIC time at the Sesame Street concert today(thanks to Uncle Man who sponsored our front seats tickets). Emak was so excited because Ernie shook her hands twice. Haha! As we sat right in front, we got to touch the characters and take pictures with them as they came off stage now and then. I must say that the Sesame Street concert was the best performance I've watched in the last 6 months. My parents were ranking the performances I have seen in the last 6 months and this is how it looks like (with the top most being the "fun-nest"):

1. Sesame Street Concert (Downtown East)
2. Scotty & Lulu (DBS Arts Centre)
3. Rhythm in me Annual Concert ( DBS Arts Centre)
4. SSO Concert - Babies Prom ( Victoria Theatre)
5. Glow-in-the-dark puppet show (S'pore Discovery Centre)
6. Disney on Ice (S'pore Indoor Stadium)
7. The Sound Collector (DBS Arts Centre)
8. Hi-5 Concert (S'pore Expo)

Ayah was talking to his colleague today and he said that he would not take his child, who is my age, to a concert as the child will not be able to keep still but Ayah's advice is, give them a chance because once they're used to it, they will sit right through it and trust me, these performances are really enjoyable! (if not for the kids, at least for the parents, the mother especially! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


Just because Elmo is my favourite character, my parents insisted I take a picture with that Elmo cut-out.
ELMO! ELMO! ELMO!

No comments: