Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I turned exactly 20 months yesterday. Happy 20 months to me!
There is still a few months before I turn 2 but my uncles have been bugging Emak to start planning my second birthday. Last year, for my first birthday, my parents booked the second floor of Hard Rock Cafe and we had the celebration there. But they have not decided on anything for this year. Uncle Man and Uncle Larry, if you're reading this, why don't YOU organise a birthday party for me? Oh you know what, I think Emak can organise it as long as you pay for it. Kikikikikiki! Sayang, Uncle Man and Uncle Larry! I've got a great equation for the 2 of you. $500 from Man + $500 from Larry = a great birthday party for me! How's that?

My parents took me to the zoo yesterday. It was my second trip to the zoo so far. The first time we went to the zoo, I insisted on being carried all the way but yesterday, I walked till I was so tired. The zoo wasn't so crowded yesterday as it was a week day. Emak has learnt her lessons and didn't want to go to the zoo on a public holiday or a weekend so that was why we went to the zoo on a Monday.

We were supposed to go to the Science Centre and Chinese Garden after the zoo but my parents were so tired they refused to go anywhere except lunch at Muthu's Curry! Haha!


Ayah said the white tigers were majestic and magnificent and we spent a long time there just staring at them.
My parents made me point to the fish so that they can take a picture of me ...err... pointing at the fish.
Ayah kept asking me to touch the kangaroo but I refused. I think Ayah has a crush on kangaroos and he kept saying ," I'm an Aussie, mate!" Oh, Ayah screamed like a mad man yesterday when Australia beat Japan 3-1 at the World Cup game played last night.
Wanna take a ride to the Australian Outback? What is the Australian Outback? Is is the remote area in the middle of Australia. Dry and hot, it supports animal and plant species that are uniquely adapted to the environment. As an isolated continent, Australia has very unique animal and plant species. Over 80% of the species are found nowhere else in the world. Having lived there before, Ayah is quite familiar with Australia and still travels to the country for work. 80% of Nenek's relatives also live in Australia. I hope I get to visit Australia very very soon.
When I saw the nice mini-waterfall, I simply refused to budge and just kept staring at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh!

actually i am so for the safety harness eventho some people are not agreeable to it..rather my kid be safe and save me from running around chasing..hahah which i have witnessed so many parents doing ;)

u guys seem to have a lot of fun day trips again!

~is