Monday, June 19, 2006
I have an obsession. I'm obsessed with clapping my hands.It all started with Jasper, this character on "The Wheels on the bus", which I watch every day. There was once when Jasper lost his voice and was encouraged by the instruments on the bus to clap his hands if his answer to their question was yes. Ever since then, I'm obsessed with clapping my hands and clapping them really really quickly. What's worse is that I also insist that people around me clap their hands too. Uncle Man has resorted to hiding his hands whenever he sees me but I will pull his hands out and insist he claps them and I will get angry if he stops. My parents thought that I would only dare do it to family members but they were wrong! Yesterday, at Seimpi. I went around the class and insisted that everyone, the teacher included, clapped their hands. I even went to the extent of pulling their hands and putting them together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment