I've not been sleeping regularly over the past weekend. On Saturday, my Rhythminme class was changed to 3:30pm because Teacher Grace wasn't free in the morning and so before class, we went jalan jalan. When I reached home after school, I was so tired I fell asleep and I slept from 6pm all the way to 1030pm! I only woke up when Emak and Ayah came home from watching the play "Geisha". Ayah was invited to the premiere of "Geisha" by the CEO of PSB and he took Emak along and they both left me at home!!! So I decided to punish them when they came home by staying up till 1am! Hehe!
The same thing happened on Sunday. After class at Seimpi, we went out again and I fell asleep the minute we reached home and I slept from 6pm to 1130pm and stayed awake till 2am! Nenek is now worried that this is how my sleep pattern is going to be from now on.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uh Oh I think your biological clock need to be reprogrammed to its' original state. Go back straight home after yr school next time okay. I realized that if I nap late I will also tend to fall asleep very late. So I've since changed my nap time to ard 1:30 or 2pm and will fall asleep by 8:30 or 9pm.
Post a Comment