After we picked Ayah up from work today, we went to town to meet Uncle Kin Yew, Auntie Pam and Janine for dinner. Janine is so big now, 5 months to be exact. She's so cute and very strong. She even sat on her own throughout dinner. I, as usual, was very greedy and started eating even before everyone was there but since I'm just a little kid, I was easily forgiven. Hehe! I was rather well-behaved during dinner but once we were at Borders, I drove my parents crazy. When Ayah tried to carry me away, I screamed and I shouted and I cried so loudly that everyone stared at us. My parents were so embarrassed they quickly dragged me out of the store!

Macam yor yok oh....How I wish I have bookshelf after bookshelf after bookshelf of books at home.

And that's Janine! Isn't she cute?!
We would like to thank Uncle Kin Yew and Auntie Pam for treating us to dinner. It was great. Thank you, guys!
5 comments:
I suffered the same fate as you when I was at Borders and Daddy had to drag me away when it was time to go and I screamed my head off. But I was being a naughty kid by taking one book after another from the shelf and simply dropping them on the floor and walking away when I found a book too boring.
Hi Ajab! Why, why, why do we love to torture our parents? Hehehe...
Hi tata, didn't know you are good frens with janine..... next time we go dinner together ok?
Gerald, are you asking me out on a date? ;-)
Sure... let's go on a date without our mums acting as chaperons... heehee.
Post a Comment